ARTICLE 1: REGULATIONS OF USE
These are the regulations related to the use of services of ECRM.VN Vietnam Technology Joint Stock Company. with Nobi products and services ( Nobi .Pro). When registering and after registering, the users must comply with these regulations.
ARTICLE 2: CHANGES OF REGULATIONS
Our company may change regulations according to company policies. When there is a change, we will post an update to Nobi , the revised version will be effective at the time of posting. After the rules change, if the member continues to use Nobi, we consider the member to have accepted all the new regulations.
ARTICLE 3: USE OF SERVICES
The user who registers an account and creates an account on Nobi is a person who has registered to use the service according to the provisions of ECRM.VN Vietnam Technology Joint Stock Company and has been accepted by the company.
ARTICLE 4: INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
After handing over the service administration parameters to the user, Nobi does not take responsibility and does not guarantee about the accuracy of the information from the user’s account. Nobi does not take liable responsibility and indemnifies for the users and third parties for direct, indirect, unintentional, special, intangible damages and losses of profits, revenue, reputation arising from using Nobi ‘s products and services .
ARTICLE 5: TEMPORARY PROVIDED OF SERVICES
Nobi has the right to stop providing the service without refunding any costs in the following cases:
- – The users use Nobi for any purpose/form that violates Vietnamese law, especially on software copyright issues, songs, etc.
- – The users send, create links or transit for data that is illegal, threatening, deceptive, hateful, misrepresented, defamatory, obscene, obscene, offensive, etc. otherwise is prohibited by Vietnamese law in any way.
- – The users store or transmit any data that constitutes or encourages any form of crime; or data that violates the law of patents, trademarks, design rights, copyrights or any other intellectual proprietary rights or the person rights of any person.
- – The users use Nobi to sabotage another website.
- – The users use programs that have the ability to clog or slow down the system, such as exhausting system resources, overloading the processor and memory.
- – The users use Nobi or their accounts to illegally infiltrate other websites or influence other Nobi customers.
- – The users do not pay fees on time.
ARTICLE 6: MANAGEMENT ACCOUNT ADMINISTRATION
The users keep securely their identification, password or other information related to their account and immediately notify Nobi when detecting unauthorized forms of access by their account or security loopholes include lossing, thefting or disclosuring of passwords and other confidential information.
ARTICLE 7: USE OF EMAIL
The users are solely responsible for the content of emails sent from the mailbox used to register their account at Nobi .
ARTICLE 8: NOBI ‘S RESPONSIBILITIES WHEN STOPPING PROVIDING SERVICES
Nobi will refund the service fee for the period in which the customer has paid the fee but cannot use Nobi ‘s service due to Nobi stops providing services.
ARTICLE 9: DISPUTE SETTLEMENT, APPLICABLE LAW
During the using process, if there is a dispute between the user and our company, the two parties will negotiate in a spirit of friendship. In the event that the settlement cannot be resolved by conciliation, it will be submitted to the Hanoi Economic Court for settlement.