ECRM has built an “All in One” – Nobi solution as a commercial software. This service is provided by ECRM and is used as present.
This page is used to inform website visitors about our policies with data collection, use and disclosure if anyone decide to use our services.
- Purpose and scope of collection
Nobi requires customers to provide basic information including email, phone number, username, login password, address when customers register to use Nobi ‘s services and some other optional information when customers want to interact with some content on the website. Nobi uses this information to contact customers to confirm and ensure the benefit for customers in necessary case.
Customers will be responsible for the security and storage of all activities using services under their registered name, password and email address or phone number yourself. Nobi is not responsible for data or confidential information loss of customers accidentally or intentionally caused by customers. In addition, the customer is responsible for promptly notifying Nobi of unauthorized using, abusing, breaching of security, retention of registered name and password of a third party to take appropriate remedial measures.
- Services and applications associated with Nobi
To ensure the best benefit and experience for customers, Nobi applies a number of separate terms when customers use services provided by Nobi or associated with Nobi :
For Customer’s Facebook account when linking Nobi , Nobi will request access to the following information:
1) Access to the email address of the Page (Fan Page) Facebook using to integrate with Nobi;
2) Access to a set of public items on a Facebook Page that has been integrated with Nobi;
3) Allow access to a set of public items on the User’s Personal Account that interacts with the Nobi- integrated Facebook Page;
4) Allow access to mailboxes on Facebook Pages integrated with Nobi through Nobi;
5) Allows sending and receiving messages, comments on Facebook Page integrated with Nobi through Nobi.
- Scope of information use
Nobi uses the information provided by the customer to:
- Provide services to customers.
- Send notices about information exchange activities between Customers and Nobi’s Technical Support department.
- Prevent activities that destroy Customer’s user account or activities that impersonate Customer.
- Contact and deal with customers in special cases.
- Nobi is responsible for cooperating in providing Customer’s personal information upon request from a competent state agency.
- Share necessary information with the partner if the consent of the Customer is obtained.
- Information storage time
- Address of the department that collects, manages information and supports customers
ECRM Software Joint Stock Company
Head office: Goodwill homes II, Kingspoint subdivision, Bagbag Brgy, Quezon City, MetroManila – 1116
Hotline: +639 937 377 963
Email: [email protected]
- Means and tools help customers to access and edit your data
Customers have the right to self-check, update and adjust their personal information by logging into your account and editing personal information or asking Nobi to do this.
Customers have the right to submit complaints about the disclosure of personal information to third parties to Nobi ‘s Management Board. When receiving these feedbacks, Nobi will confirm the information and be responsible for answering the reason and guide the Customer to restore and keep the information confidential.
- Commitment to customer’s personal information security
Customer’s information on Nobi is committed to absolute confidentiality by Nobi in accordance with Nobi ‘s personal information protection policy . The collection and use of information of each customer is done only with the consent of that Customer, unless it is provided by law. Nobi commits to:
– Do not use, do not transfer, provide or disclose to any third party about the Customer’s personal information without the permission or consent of the Customer, unless otherwise provided for by regulated law.
– Absolutely confidential all information of online transaction customer including invoice information, digital accounting documents at Nobi ‘s secure central data area.